Printer Friendly Version
Senior Financial Applications Support Specialist
We are seeking qualified candidates for a 2 or 3 year position, with the opportunity of renewal, in the beautiful subtropical island of Bermuda. This position would be tax free with allowances for relocation and accommodation for a fast growing international organization.
Our client in Bermuda is seeking to hire a Senior Financial Applications Support Specialist to be primarily responsible for support of the Company’s finance systems. This position uniquely combines the finance and IT units and will report to the Chief Information Officer.
Roles and responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for support of core finance systems, specifically Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Assist with support of secondary finance systems including: KwikTags, WorkPlace and IBM Cognos FSR
- Software implementation and configuration to meet requirements and lead the software upgrade processes when necessary
- Liaise with system’s vendors in troubleshooting, upgrades, implementation & enhancements
- Analysis and development of recommendations to meet additional requirements such as enhancements, new modules and branch implementations
- Writing system and training documentation, and provide training to all users
- Providing systems trouble shooting support to users, input and advice regarding systems capabilities and functions to all areas of the business
- Provide training and support to overseas branch offices, including assistance with local requirements such as providing solutions for Goods and Services Taxes (GST) and Value Added Taxes (VAT)
- Provide Reporting and Business Intelligence solutions on Dynamics GP (Great Plains) data as well as other systems to exceed all current and future reporting requirements
- Any other duties, as required by management
Minimum skills, qualifications and requirements: