Challenging temporary opportunities are available on a regular basis for experienced legal secretary professionals to provide a full range of secretarial and administrative support functions to attorneys.
General functions will include:
- Performing a range of secretarial functions including typing, inputting of time, filing and transcription
- Preparing draft letters, memos and other correspondence, as well as editing and proofreading legal documentation
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings
- Maintaining electronic and manual files, databases and calendars
- Monitoring project deadlines and ensuring work is completed to meet deadlines
- Interacting with clients in person, over the telephone and via email
- A minimum of three to five years recent experience in an legal secretarial role
- A recognised secretarial or legal diploma
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to type at 70 wpm, ideally including Dictaphone typing
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workload to meet deadlines and be willing to work overtime if required
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
If you have the skills and experiences as outlined above, and are available immediately, please send your most recent cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.