Our Client is seeking an energetic and enthusiastic candidate to manage assigned projects and contracts, plan drawings and estimates for Capital and O&M projects and supply technical data to tenants and management.
Functions and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing standards for drawings to be issued to consultants, ensuring the drawings can be electronically incorporated into the base drawing system;
- Maintaining the technical data library, a record of all projects, turnover packages and manufacturer’s data;
- Preparing specifications and cost estimates in-house or tendered projects based on the engineer’s directions and facility standards.
The successful candidate shall have:
- A minimum of 5 year’s post qualification experience in general building preventative maintenance and construction with a strong emphasis on current building codes and practices plus an additional 2 year’s experience supervising a team;
- Operating proficiency in AutoCAD releases, Microsoft and Excel programs;
- A Higher Technical Certificate in Building Construction or an equivalent Construction Management Certificate;
- Hold a Certificate in Supervisory Management;
- A membership with a professional Facility Management Organisation.
If this is the role for you, please submit your resume to us, quoting reference 513, addressed to Mr. Ibrahim Yousef.