Every employer knows that successful hiring is key to the success of an organisation. Hiring the wrong person can be painful at best and disastrous at worst. These are the steps we follow in recruiting for the needs of employers.
- Pre-search Analysis – We conduct detailed discussions with employers concerning the responsibilities of the position, organisational context, as well as the experience and personal qualities the candidate must possess.
- Source Research – This step identifies potential candidates and referral sources through which we may learn of qualified persons.
- Candidate Evaluation – If a candidate appears qualified for the position and demonstrates a keen interest, we will proceed with the evaluation process. The evaluation process would include any prospective candidates who came to the employer’s attention directly or from other sources during the course of the search, as well as those candidates we identify ourselves.
- Reference Investigation – We personally contact previous employers and business references of final candidates, concentrating, as appropriate, on past supervisors, peers and subordinates. Upon gathering this information, we submit a confidential short list of candidates whom we introduce to you.
- Interview Coordination – As qualified applicants are shortlisted from our initial evaluation process we provide you with detailed feedback on the applicants and coordinate the interview process through to completion including the following: organising meeting times, providing interview feedback from the applicants and advising on contracts and remuneration.
- Successful Placement – Upon your identification of a suitable applicant we will assist in advising on remuneration and benefits and liaise with the applicant in discussing and finalising the offer and contract of employment.